SAS PopUp House
RCS Aix-En-Provence n°802 724 187
Domaine du Petit Arbois
Avenue Louis Philibert
Tel : +33 (0)4.42.50.09.32
Publishing Director : Mrs NAKO, Head of Business Development & Marketing
RCS Paris 423 093 459
63-65 boulevard Massena
Tel: +33 (0)1 70 37 76 61
SAS with a capital of 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
APE Code 2620Z
VAT Number FR 22 424 761 419
Photos and illustrations: PopUp House
Data collected on the site
By filling out the contact form and providing your personal information, you agree to PopUp House’s use of this data. The information provided by visitors must be exact and lawful.
In addition to the data collected on the contact form, we keep the information you share with us regarding your project, as well as any useful information that helps us provide you with high-quality customer service.
The data collected is therefore considered non-confidential by PopUp House and its partners.
We will never sell your personal data. We will only share your information with third parties with your authorization in order to assist you with your construction project.
Pop Up House uses the following personal data:
- in order to facilitate communication and exchanges between the third parties involved in the construction project. Such a project takes time and reflection and requires long-term follow-up. As such, we will hold on to your personal data until you tell us otherwise.
- in order to keep you up to date with the latest PopUp House news (newsletter). You can request to be unsubscribed from our newsletters at any time.
Your rights concerning your personal data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016 and with French Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and individual freedoms, you have the right to:
- Access and port your data (i.e. receive a copy of the data we have in our possession relating to you)
- Modify data related to your personal information
- Delete data related to your personal information (right to be forgotten)
- Withdraw your consent and object to us handling your data: we will no longer use your data
For any of this, contact our main office by phone, e-mail, or post and indicate your first and last name or the name of your company.
You can also limit certain types of communication you receive from PopUp House: e-mails regarding the management of your project can not be deactivated, but you can unsubscribe from our newsletters. Simply click on the link at the bottom of each newsletter to unsubscribe automatically.